vendredi 8 octobre 2010

Teasing 03

4 commentaires:

LJ.Isis a dit…

How do you do a self pirated transmission of a show that you technically own the rights to? A pirate transmission implies that it does not have authorization from the person(s) who own the rights. I'm too confused. I give up and am resorting to bribery.
love and hugs
LJ xx

Unknown a dit…

@LJ, Maybe Jean Michel will be wearing an eye patch. har har!

Unknown a dit…

It's a hilarious video and nearly had me spitting out my coffee on my laptop when I watched it! I'm so thankful! P.S. Our proof-reading.services are a great option to succeed academically. Just have a try, and you won't regret!

Rankerz a dit…

I read this article that the most interesting thing I read today to make sure that will be writing an article on best private blog network services that the informative thing for the peoples.